By registering to participate in this program you are acknowledging, accepting and agreeing to the following rules and regulations:
- Applying to represent your state or regional title, or winning your state title at a state or regional pageant, is a commitment to attending the 2017 National Finals and assuming all responsibility for payment of fees, including the timely submission of all payment and paperwork deadlines as established by USA National Miss.
- State and regional titleholders must make a minimum of two appearances each month representing USA National Miss in their state/regional crown and sash.
- State pageants are independently run and produced and USA National Miss Scholarship Organization, as well as the national director, are not responsible for payments sent to state directors, or any gifts, awards or prizes promised by state directors or sponsors.
- By signing the application form to participate, you are agreeing to adhere to our standards of acceptable behavior and all our rules. Participating in USA National Miss is an acknowledgment and agreement to our rules. Any delegate or family member exhibiting unsportsmanlike or inappropriate behavior will lead to immediate disqualification of the delegate.
- If you are unable to attend the national finals for any reason, you must return your state/regional crown and sash, as well as any prizes received, within 10 days. A withdrawal fee of $250 will be payable upon your withdraw.
- All fees paid to USA National Miss are not refundable and non-transferable. No refunds are provided for any reason including, but not limited to, payments made on behalf of the delegate by advertisers and sponsors and any and all fees paid to USA National Miss by delegates, supporters, sponsors, or advertisers.
- USA National Miss reserves the right to change the date, location, and competition details of the national pageant at its discretion.
- The USA National Miss official crown and sash shall be worn together at all times for all public appearances and photographs. No other sash or crown, other than the official USA National Miss crown and sash, may be worn when representing your title with USA National Miss. No substitutions of crown or sash will be allowed.
- Delegates may not compete in any other pageant system until after the national pageant has concluded, and must complete their state reign.
- National winners will be required to sign a national titleholder contract, which includes a no-compete clause.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians hereby release and forever discharge USA National Miss Scholarship Organization, its directors, employees, volunteers and staff from any and all claims and demands arising from damages or liabilities due to theft, accident, loss or injury resulting from participation in the USA National Miss Scholarship Program or any of our events. Delegates and their parents/guardians further covenant and agree not to sue the organization, its directors individually, its employees, volunteers or staff for any claim for damages or liability.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians give permission for photographs, videos, or audio tape to be used for promotional and publicity purposes in print media as well as the Internet.
- USA National Miss is not responsible for prizes forfeited by sponsors.
- National titleholders will receive fifty (50%) percent of their total cash scholarship upon signing the official USA National Miss contract, with the remaining fifty (50%) percent being awarded upon the successful completion of their reign.
- A NSF fee of $35 will be assessed to any bounced checks received, and other penalties will be charged as stated in the Code of Conduct and Title Agreement.
RULES GOVERNING ELIGIBILITY:
- All delegates must be a natural born female, never married and never been pregnant or had a child.
- All delegates must be of good moral standing.
- All delegates must reside in the United States and be a citizen.
- All delegates may have never posed nude in any form of media.
- All delegates must be between the ages of 4-25 as of June 1, 2017.
- States with a state pageant may send their age division winner, first runner up and optional winners to the national competition.
Your participation in the USA National Miss Scholarship Pageant indicates that you agree to all the rules and regulations set forth by our program.